In This Issue
Click Below for Market Specific Product Line Cards
News and Updates
- RHFS Acquires Barnes Industrial Plastic Piping.
- RHFS Acquires Expert Piping Supply, Inc.
- RHFS Acquires Plastic Engineered Products Company (P.E.P.).
- RHFS Acquires the Assets of Network Piping Incorporated.
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Completes New Funding Process.
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions New Atlanta, Georgia Service Center.
- RHFS Acquires the Assets of Corrosion Products & Equipment’s Piping Products Division.
- RHFS Expands to Asia
- RHFS Acquires Peninsula Valve and Fitting Company (PENVALVE)
- RHFS to Offer Direct Export Service
- Get the RHFS Advantage
- Meet Ryan Herco Flow Solutions
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Introduces rhfsPULSE Monthly Newsletter
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Serving Nevada!
- Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Now Serving Georgia!
In response to market needs for an all plastic lug style butterfly valve, GF Piping Systems has introduced the second generation 5-series Lug Style Butterfly Valves. The Type 578 valve offers excellent corrosion resistance with long service life and is available in manual, electric and pneumatic actuated versions.
Paper manufacturers rely on piping systems for the safe conveyance of Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCI), commonly known as bleach, to whiten raw paper. One such manufacturer was experiencing leaks from corroded welds in their stainless steel Sch 40 316L piping system.
In the global community, businesses are taking active measures to implement sustainability initiatives to enhance efficiency within their operations and minimize their environmental impact. Georg Fischer Piping Systems is committed to innovating product solutions that support compliance to international environmental standards and laws.